How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The (not so) Great Pumpkin.....

Fall is here and Halloween is getting close, so we headed to the pumpkin patch, held at a local church, to find a pumpkin for our porch. Anna loved riding in the wagon.....at least at first......

"Uh, mom, what are you doing? What are are these things?"

And then......

As long as that pumpkin was in that wagon with her, she was unhappy! We tried to get near the pumpkin again tonight and I got the same reaction. Who knew a pumpkin could be so scary??!! Mabye she'll warm up to it over time.....or mabye she'll enjoy it more next year.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I never knew pumpkins were so scary! But it does make for some pretty cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! I think we're skipping that this year, considering Eden's great fear of the outdoors and strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics, esp. the last 2. So cute. Who knew a pumpkin could cause such distress.
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..... looks like someone is annoyed at the Great Pumpkin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could see it being scarey. It is as big as her! How sweet she looks though.

    ReplyDelete