How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Friday, May 22, 2009

Start your engines!

Holy Cow! I can't believe I have finally entered the cyber-world of blogging?! It's taken me about an hour to get this far, so don't be expecting anything fancy. Maybe one day soon, I'll learn to add lots of bells and whistles (if your willing to teach, I'm willing to learn!). My hope is to keep everyone updated on all that is happening, primarily with my adoption.

That brings me to my title...."Why ET?" you may be asking. ET is my home, East Tennessee. ET, Ethiopia, is where my children will be born and adopted from. And finally, ET, extra terrestrial, is a good description of my often crazy life.

So welcome to my journey. Buckle you seat belts, recline you seats, and enjoy the in flight movie- it's going to be a long ride!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your entrance to the "blog world" and to me for responding on it!! I am so proud of you and excited for you. We are all anxiously waiting with you with all the support and love you could ever need. This will truly be a very fortunate child. I love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete