This past Friday night I hosted 'Craft Cause you Care' night and it was SOOO fun! About 16 of my friend came together for 5 hours of crafting: scrapbooking, crochet, stamping, beading....what ever they had to work on. Rachel even organized her bills- ha!ha!ha! The purpose of the event was to raise money to benefit international adoptions. I am so thankful to my mom who did a fabulous job with the food...she is the most fantastic hostess and as always far exceeded my expectation. Thank you, too, to James and Denice who donated their fabulous space- it was perfect. And thanks to all of you who came and crafted- you were such fun to hang out with; yall are great and I love your support of orphans!
These gals are catching up on their 2nd and 3rd child's baby books. I hear it's easy to get backed up. Alicia at the end was crocheting a blanket- one row took an hour. She's got more patience than me! I'm so glad she brought her son- the only rooster in the hen house...
These are my Ethiopia mommy friends...Theresa, so glad I found your eyeball!
Pam and Rachel check out the fantastic snacks. We had to teach our Yankee friend about ham biscuts...seriously!
My mom and my sister-in-law, Tina, can't wait for my baby girl to come home!
These are my work girl!! Deidra and Ashley were completing their first scrapbooks- way to go girls. Ashley was also the Cricut master for the night. Lots of fun!
And sweet Carrie came, too. Baby Bud is due in about 10 days- soo soon! Her new found nesting energy (and a McDonalds sweet tea) helped her get through the night!
And finally, my dear friends, Traci and Julie G- you guys are the best a girl could ask for!!
So, once again, thank you sooo much to all of you who came and or donated to the Cause. Yall are fantastic. The night was a blessing in more ways than you will ever know-- God showed up, and He is good!








Julie,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I couldn't make it to your craft night. I was thinking of you all night. I am so excited for you and little Anna. She is such a lucky little girl !
Lucy