How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Monday, November 16, 2009

DTE day and a Great Suprise!

Just got word that my dossier is now in Ethiopia (DTE= dossier to Ethiopia)!! Next it has to be translated and reviewed by MOWA (Ministry of Women's Affairs). Then a court date gets scheduled; it could take up to 3 months to get to court. Anyway, I'm one step closer to bringing home my little girl!!!!

And then later today, I got the sweetest suprise...new pictures. My little one is growing! Her cheeks have filled out and she has the sweetest smile with dimples in her cheeks- I can hardly stand the cuteness!

4 comments:

  1. DTE!!!! WAHOOOO! And new pics?!!!! email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic news, Julie !!! I am SO EXCITED for you ! And she is just beautiful ! I am praying for a quick court date.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still with AGCI or did you switch agencies???

    ReplyDelete