How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Friday, February 4, 2011

A year ago today.....

I held my sweet Anna for the first time! Stayed tuned.....






5 comments:

  1. Wow ! I can't believe it has been a year . This year has flown. She is such a beautiful girl and has just learned so much and has such a wonderful mommy. So happy for both of you and your happy family. Happy Gotcha Day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for both of you!! What a blessing, and so glad to be able to rejoice with you on this journey. What a wonderful journey it has been thus far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to believe it has been a year since the first time I saw a pic of u two. What a joy then and now. I will never forgot when u stepped off the plane. What a glorious day. God is great!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it has been one year. Time really has flown by. Give Miss Anna a hug and kiss from us. Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... have not heard from you for awhile... I hope you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete