
Then we moved indoors for a little painting. Anna used to hate anything wet on her hands....but look at her now! She's enjoying her finger paints!! (Thanks to our OT friends!)

After a nap we headed to my parents' house. Despite the cold, Anna L.O.V.E.D her wagon ride! We did make a brief stop beside a snow man.....her reaction was similar to when I put the pumpkin next to her at Halloween.....she wanted NO PART of it! So we quickly returned to our wagon ride.


My girl loved her snow day!
Christmas Re-cap: You may have noticed that I skipped Christmas..... This year we all shared the gift that kept on giving- the 24 hour stomach bug! Anna shared with me, then both my parents got it. So, needless to say, Christmas was not what we had planned! This year, Anna wanted nothing to do with the Christmas tree, was terrified of Santa and wasn't a bit interested in any of her presents or the paper and ribbon they were wrapped in. I had set pretty low expectation, knowing that Anna wasn't really going to filled with Christmas Cheer! I think we managed to come in under my expectation. Praise God that the birth of Jesus wasn't dependent on the state of our GI tracts or the level of excitement of my 18 month old daughter! We did manage to get a few pictures before and after Christmas......
Anna looked super cute at my work's Christmas party.....I wish you could see the tulle skirt she had on- so yummy!!
Christmas morning!

We hope yall had a very Merry Christmas!








Loving those sweet snow pictures of Anna! Just updated our blog, just for you darling!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Wishing my girl could get a belly like Anna's!!
ReplyDelete