How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Look Who's 2!

Anna had her second birthday last month....wow! how far my little lady has come.....how is she already 2?! I can't believe how much she has changed. Last year, she was propped against the chair, in fact, I think this is one of the first pictures I have of her standing......



This year, I could hardly keep her still long enough to take a picture. My 2 year old is on the move. And can you believe how much she's grown?!



We had a small birthday party with the family, but like last year, she wanted nothing to do with her birthday cake. We had talked about her birthday cake all week and she seemed excited about it, but when the moment came and people were looking at her......

No way, Jose! We've celebrated 3 other birthdays since hers and Anna still says, "No thank you," to cake. So, this momma will wait a little longer for that famous "grab the cake with both hands and rub it in your hair and and all over your face" picture.

Sweet Anna, you amaze me everyday! I love your infectious smile and you deep belly laugh. I love your snuggles. I love how you tell me exactly what you think. I love your super sweet sweet spirit. And most of all, I love that I get to be your momma! Happy Birthday, little Lady!! I love you.......

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to sweet Anna! Wow how time flies. Darla

    ReplyDelete