You may remember my post earlier in the summer about swimming....Anna wanted nothing to do with the plastic baby pool. Well now, my girl loves the water!! She jumps in, kicks her feet, blows bubbles and swims underwater!!

She loves swimming with Bill. I'm not sure why she has taken to these sunglasses all of the sudden?! Some days she wants nothing to do with them and other days, she won't take them off...you just never know with a 2 year old!!

"Excuse me, you need to be watching me jump in!"

I'm so glad my little gal has come around...she's doing a great job in the pool. I may have a little fish on my hands, yet.
Enjoy your summer in the pool!
I can't believe how she is growing. She is getting so big. Looks like you all are having a great time. Miss you tons. Give Miss Anna a hug and kiss from me. Darla
ReplyDeleteHow are you keeping the water out of her ears with those tubes? Or are you trying? We have had a battle with that this summer! She is too cute and I can't wait to see her again!!!!
ReplyDelete