Sorry for the long absence from the blogosphere.....8 weeks of bronchitis, 5 doctor visits, 4 antibiotics, 5 days of steroids that made me crazy and now 2 inhalers later, I'm back! I have a ton to say and could make a mega post but we'll save the ramblings for another day. Let's stick to the important stuff!
I need your help! I am considering an agency change (my heart rate just jumped about 40 beats higher). I have been a bit dis-satisfied with my current agency for sometime. And, as you can see by my little ticker up top, I've been waiting a while. Now in adoption time, that's really not that long; but according to current information, I'm not even half way to a referral. Most agencies have closed to single parents adopting from Ethiopia, however, I have found one that is still taking single moms. And they are able to make child referrals really really quickly. All the research I've done about this new agency is positive.
So what's the question? "Move", you say? I don't want to jump ship just to decrease my wait time. I don't want my impatience or lack of satisfaction with some things that may or may not be important to lead me out of where God wants me to be. So, would you pray for discernment...do I stay or do I move. If I move, would you pray that I would be prepared for my family to grow much faster than originally anticipated. Thanks folks!
Lastly..... 12 weeks until St Jude 1/2 marathon!!!! I am back on the training wagon. Would you consider donating to help the children of St. Jude....85% of ever dollar goes directly to these most amazingly brave kids. Click here to donate now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteJulie, Wow. This is exciting and I know scary at the same time. I will definitely be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLucy
I'm praying. Remember the verse Jeremiah 29:11 the plans for you have to hope and prosper (paraphrased)Lean on Christ and he will make your path straight and narrow!! I'm so excited for you and your journey! and can't wait to see where God takes you!
ReplyDeletePam
Hi Julie, missed you at the picnic. Hope everything is going OK. Let me know how you are doing.
ReplyDelete