How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st Snow and 3rd Birthday


Suprise! I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of SNOW!! I love snow. I love how pretty it is and how peacful the world looks. I love to bundle up in a blanket and just watch. You must understand that we never get snow this early. They may call for it in the weather report, but it never happens....until today. My early Christmas present from God!! This was the view out my back door....beautiful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to my nephew, Jonathan! He had a super fun birthday party tonight at the Little Gym. He and his buddies played hard and then enjoyed cake. I couldn't help but think that his new cousin will join him for his next birthday! Enjoy the fun of 3 year olds....
Jonathan and his big sister, Reese, ready for more fun!Listening ears, check!Shhh..HidingReady for cake! This boy loves his icing! Isn't that the sweetest face ever?! Jonathan, hope you had a great time! Happy Birthday, I love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment