
I've got a court date.....YEAH!!! My case is scheduled to be heard on December 29, 2009- that is only 3 weeks away....SERIOUSLY!!! My agency always reminds us that the date is Tentative- it could very easily be rescheduled or need to be heard again or any number of other things. In fact, many cases are not passed on the first attempt. However, once I pass court, my sweet little girl will legally be mine....SERIOUSLY!!! I will then travel to get her about 6-8 weeks later! It really could be a Serioulsy Happy New Year!
******
And now, I'm a little freaked out....I have a TON to do. The nursery is still a laundry room. The clothes that I've been given still haven't been washed. I haven't picked a pediatrician. I still don't know how to use my camera very well. My house is a mess. I have no idea what I need to register for. DEEP BREATH OK, better now....how amazing that I'm going to be a mom?!








I am sooooooooo excited about a court date. Travel day will be here before you know it. Let's get busy!!! Right now I'm wiping a tear from my cheek - I have just caught up on the postings, particularly the one from Nov.30th. You have such sweet, compassionate and caring words and, obviously, a spirit to match. I am so wonderfully blessed to have you in my life. God bless you...... I love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteAWESOME !!!! What a Truly Wonderful Way to Bring in the New Year ! It is going to be a great year ! We seriously have to start planning your shower now :). Let me know if you need any help with your preparations for bringing little Anna home. Believe me. I have been there. I know how overwhelming it can seem, especially right before it is going to happen and you realize there is still so much to do. How very exciting !!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU !!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! So excited for you! That is wonderful news! You are going to be the BEST mom and you are going to get it all pulled together in NO time! I am just so happy for you! Just looked at sweet Miss Anna's pic on my fridge! Can't wait to see her in K-Town!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! How great of a gift is this. You are going to get everything done that needs to get done and remember if you don't it really will be ok. Princess Anna will have a loving mom and family and that is really all she needs. Love you, Traci
ReplyDeleteIt's getting closer................
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for you! I have loved reading back in your blog and catching up! I can't wait to see real, full pictures of your little girl! Here's to 2010!
ReplyDeletewahoo! know we will be praying on the 28th night! yay!
ReplyDelete