Check these out....
What a super cute hair bow- I can't wait for Anna to wear one. And this might just become a favorite gift for my adoption friends!! Check out crafty Sharon's blog- she's giving one away. Hoping you see one soon on a head near you :)
I love a great find and wanted to share this one....Getting ready for Mother's Day? Southern Savers alerted me to this great deal: Go to Shutterfly and create (3) 5x7 folded cards for only 99cents! Use code CARDS4MOM.








That bow is extremely cool!
ReplyDeleteThey do have an alligator clip. I'm just waiting to get everything together then I'll put a link to my etsy store. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that everything is going well and your back on line again! I've missed you....
ReplyDeleteJust announced the winner, a grab box and where to get them! :) :)
ReplyDeleteI'm SOSO SO So so SO glad you love your bow!!!
ReplyDelete