How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she's changed and grown! She looks so GOOD, Julie! She's a total doll!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- so glad to find your blog! I love your pictures of your parents in this process with you - what a blessing! She is adorable! You are a great MOM! I'll be posting a link to your blog on mine - I'll be checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks FANTASTIC!!! I love seeing her new pictures you post. How are you guys doing (including your mom and dad)?
    Annie Deken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie... she looks so happy....

    Would you be willing to answer some interview questions for my blog...?

    ReplyDelete