How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Pic- Part 1

I've been trying all day to get these up and blogger just won't cooperate. So, for now, I'll pick just one. I'll keep trying......
How about my big girl?!
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Julie !! Is she standing ? I am so impressed. How amazing is she !!! What a precious little angel. How blessed you both are to have each other.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am AMAZED that she is standing! I am just so impressed with the progress she is making... you are just the perfect mommy for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete