How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Anna!

Today we celebrated my sweet girl's first birthday! She had some of her friend over for a little water play. Blogger is running too slow to post all the pictures (and I'm too tired) so here's a favorite....I'll try to post them all tomorrow!
That's pretty much the face she wore all morning....I think we mistakenly put on her grouchy pants today :) Even still, she is super cute!
Happy Sunday....and Happy Birthday little lady! I love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday sweet Anna! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Anna!!! The big ONE! She looks darling, Julie... getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Even wearing her grouchy pants!! Happy birthday Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soo big. I love the face. She can wear grouchy pants on her day if that is what she wants. Wish we could have been there!!!!
    Happy Birthday Princess Anna!!!!!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, precious Anna. Maliha and I loved seeing you at Church today !

    Lucy (and Maliha)

    ReplyDelete