In Occupational Therapy, one of the things Anna has been working on tolerating different textures- especially wet and sticky things- on her hands. On her birthday, she wanted nothing to do with her cake. There were no great pictures of her with icing smeared everywhere. Since then, my little gal has made tremendous progress.....see what you think:
This was in June, on Anna's 1st Birthday-
This was in June, on Anna's 1st Birthday-
"If I don't look at it, mabye it will go away?!"
One afternoon about a month later, we happened to have some icecream cake at the rehab center. So with her mother's permission, Anna spent part of her therapy time playing in cake....and she reportedly had a great time! Although I didn't get to see the whole mess, I hear she did a really great job. This is after the initial clean up...and she's still a mess. All those dark specks are cake!! She was one sticky girl but her happy face sure made my day! Thanks, Ms. Kendra for the fun afternoon.....












How cute!!! Eden definitely has those issues, also. She HATES having anything messy on her hands! I hope her therapists are as much fun as Anna's!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet!!!!
ReplyDelete