It's been a super hot summer in our neck of the woods....already 24 days over 90 degrees. Last year we had only 14 the whole summer! We needed to cool off and Anna needed a real introduction to the swimming pool. So.....
We put on our swim suits and our new 'Adoption Rocks' t-shirts (yes, we have matching ones!)
We put on our swim suits and our new 'Adoption Rocks' t-shirts (yes, we have matching ones!)
I love adoption t's and this a one of my favorites- so cozy and super cute! I may have to get another one cause I like to wear it so much!! Head on over here and get yourself one- and help bring another baby home to his forever family at the same time!!

Hey! this isn't so bad...it's even kind of fun!

Anna loves to be tossed in the air.....wheeee!

Did you see me go under the water?!

Is this my 'malnourished and underweight' baby?! I could just eat up those dimples in her knees......
Hope yall enjoy the rest of your summer......









Julie, she is beautiful!! Look at those chubby little arms and legs! Amazing how much and how fast these kids change!! You are doing a great job! We leave in 9 days! Did you mention needing something?
ReplyDeleteOh my word... she's so cute with all that extra chub! I love chub... which is good since Jackson is my son!!!
ReplyDeleteYou all look like you are having a great time. She just continues to get cuter and cuter.
ReplyDeleteTraci