
It was tax free weekend in our state and I ventured out to purchase my first pair of TOMS shoes....I've been wanting a pair for months. Let me tell you, I L.O.V.E. love them; they may be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I also love the mission of TOMS shoes: for every pair purchased, they give a pair to a child who needs them, one for one! Many of the shoes they donate go to Ethiopia....WOW! Another great reason to buy shoes!!!
I got these and look forward to wearing them all year.
I got these and look forward to wearing them all year.
No doubt this will not be my last pair. Head on over and get a pair....you'll be glad you did!
(Their gift cards make great Christmas presents!!)








I have Toms envy! I have wanted a pair for so long! Soon, friend, soon. We'll have to get together and stare at our Toms when I get mine. :) Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I love them, too, but my feet are too skinny to wear them! :(
ReplyDelete