How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Friday, August 20, 2010

1 Year Pictures

Yes, I realize I am about 2 months late, but better late than never! I can't believe my little lady is getting so big. If cuteness was a crime, this girl would be jailed for sure!! Oh, she is just so yummy! Special thanks to Olivia, who took these for me at a local park. She did a great job; even getting down in the wet grass to get some shots. She did a fantastic job!!





Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. You always dress her so cute... Someone is bound to kidnap this girl!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
    directory. We would
    include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
    along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
    Please let us
    know as soon as possible.

    Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

    Mike Thomas
    Editor-in-Chief
    AdoptionExperiences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics but how could you go wrong with such a sweet little one. PRECIOUS!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete