After 3 months of hard work, Friday was Anna's last day of therapy school. She has come so far in such a short amount of time! I am so thankful for the nurses and therapists who took such great care of her. Now she will be having only PT and OT one time per week and going to day care full time. I'm so proud of all the hard work, sweat and tears Miss Anna put in.... and appreicate the therapists who endured the sweat and tears!
Anna enjoyed haning out with her Bill each morning while she waited for therapy school to start. I hear she greeted everyone who came through the door!

Look at her sitting so tall! Just taking a break and playin!!
Miss Helen given Anna a little love and working on that hair....Anna loved her Miss Helen!I'll have a few more super cute pics in about a week. Yall enjoy your Monday!!










Congrats to sweet little Anna on her graduation. You go girl!!
ReplyDeleteDarla
Wow, she is doing great! And she is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a big girl!!! She's doing so well!!
ReplyDelete