How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finally.....

I love this sweet gummy smile,


But now, after 14 months, 2 weeks and 4 days of growing and about a month of "I think they are close"...my little girl sprouted her first tooth this morning! You can't hardly see it yet but I can feel it- it's in there. I'm so proud of Miss Anna who has been such a trooper; I think she's a tough little lady! One 'breakthrough' down, a bunch more to go!
>

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! We knew they were close, now get that girl a steak! ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious! so exciting! celebrate every milestone...every single one! Blessings, Robin

    ReplyDelete