How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anna and Walter

A few weeks ago, we headed to Maine for a long weekend to visit family and enjoy the fall colors. And my sweet girl had her first encounter with a Lobster!

She wasn't so sure about this funny looking thing.


"Uh, no thank you, mom. I don't think I'll be having one of those for supper."



For now, I think Anna will stick with the Lobster her Aunt Ellen gave her. She loves her Lobster- he goes with us most places! However, due to her inability to say "L" and "B" sounds, "lobster" comes out sounding more like "Walter". I guess that will be his name.

Thanks "Doe" and "Elda" for a great weekend!! We love you!!

3 comments:

  1. I think Walter sounds like a terrific lobster name! Looks like you girls are having great times. SO GLAD! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little face with that lobster is priceless!

    ReplyDelete