How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Monday, November 29, 2010

Proud Mommy


Today's local paper ran a sweet article about Anna, adoption, and the amazing care she has received at her therapy school. The article was to raise awareness about the work of the Rehab Center, a United Way Agency, during the local United Way campaign. You can click here to read the story. I'm so proud of my little gal!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Thought it was a sweet article about little Miss Anna and her Momma. Hope it raises awareness about all the wonderful work that goes on at Rehab. When I started reading, I said, OH THAT'S MISS JULIE AND ANNA!Love the pic also! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible article about an incredible little girl. And she is pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Julie and Anna!! And yay for signaling touchdown!!

    ReplyDelete