Anna enjoyed her first Halloween- or at least riding in the wagon. Her mom enjoyed dressing her up! She was just so so so yummy in her costume. We started at the Fall Family Frenzy at our church on Friday night. Anna's grandparents, her Uncle David and cousins joined us for the fun. It was a great night. First folks we run into: our friends the Harpers with their son Will, who is also from Ethiopia. Isn't he handsome?!
Anna and her cousins getting ready for some FUN! She wasn't so sure about that big pointy hat...
As usual, Anna loved hanging out with her Bill!
On Sunday night, our pumpkin friend, Roxie dropped by for a quick kiss....She and her mom brought Anna a fantastic book. Thanks, friends!
Finally, we made peace with the pumpkin.
"Hmmmm, could I BE any cuter?"
We had a fun holiday and already have a costume for next year (thanks to the after Halloween sale at Target!!). We hope you had fun, too. I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Enjoy your week!








SOOOO Cute !!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a shame I don't love that little girl! She is too stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete