How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can't sleep

Well, it's after 1 am and I can't sleep. I really have nothing to blog about so you'll likely get some random thoughts.....I got a new video camera for my birthday and it takes picutres, too- hey, mabye the instruction book would help me fall asleep- anyway, I hope to be able to post pictures soon. I have LOVED the East Tennessee weather the past few days. Normally this time of year we are in a 90+ degree heat with humidity thick enough you have to swim through- we have had 3 beautiful low 80 degree days with no humidity.......my favorite!!! I'm beginning to think about preparing for (did you catch the procrastination?) my next 1/2 marathon that will be in December. I got an email that said the race is only 20 weeks away.......can you believe that?? Did I just hear Christmas music? Did you catch "The Men Tell All" tonight? Dave has 'restraining order' written all over him! Yikes! Sweet Mike Stagliano- wasn't he so sweet to Jillian? Did you hear Chris say Reid had a 'pior engagement'? Wonder if he shows up next week....hmmm. Glad to hear Jillian is still happy and can't wait to see how things end up next week. I'm headed to Destin with the family in a few weeks- anybody have a suggestion for a good book? I've realized I've gotten old when I look forward to sitting in the shade at the beach and reading a book. Sigh. I listen to the waves every night on the sound machine next to my bed. Sigh. Waves. Bed......going to give sleep another try......yawn....

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Did you watch the previews for the next show? It showed Reid! I love Reid. But I also like the other two, but Reid is my fave. I hope she pics him! Good tv my friend. :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete