How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Thursday, July 16, 2009

Favorable Determination!


Yes, you can! I received my I-171 H: Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advanced Processing of Orphan Petition! So glad to have this paper in hand- a must have before you travel. It means the US government has said, "It has been determined that you are able to furnish proper care to an orphan or orphans." Fantastic!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie! I got teary eyed when we got ours and I read it out loud. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can adopt Julie!

    -Barack via Theresa, his best friend

    :)

    Congrats!!! That is such a lovely piece of paper to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Julie !!! This is such a big deal. I know when I got mine it was such a big relief, and at the same time, I felt like it was such a step forward. It also makes everything feel a little more real. Things are falling into place. I am praying your referral will come soon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Wonderful!!! Another step forward!!! Sounds like things are getting closer. Travel time will be here before you know it!!!

    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete