How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a sneak peak from Anna's picture session this morning. Our friend Tracie did a great job! Tracie, I can't thank you enough!!
Not bad for a little girl who was up half the night playing, huh?! You can see more at Tracie's site...just click here.

5 comments:

  1. These are great and you are right she is really filled out. She is beautiful but my favorite pictue is not on here. The one of you and her should at least be an 8 x10. So happy, so special. Can't wait to see you.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is SO cute!!! So beautiful! Great job by the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE - I DID NOT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG! WHERE HAVE I BEEN????
    Love the pictures of sweet Anna... not because of me but because OF HER! She is a doll.
    Sorry it was crazyville over here with my children. WOW... who knew they were gonna be SO CRAZY (I did!).
    Thanks for being so patient with me.

    I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND HER! Would you mind if I submit it to an adoption magazine. (I'm not kidding!). I have submitted others and never had heard from them but I JUST KNOW this one would make it :-)

    Love to you and your little Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, too stinkin cute. Love the second picture... it was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it! She is such a beautiful baby! The second one on your blog is my fave. It shows all that personality! I am so proud of her eating pics too! That avocado looks yummy. I need another dinner date with her soon! See you tomorrow, Ashley

    ReplyDelete