How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Friday, March 5, 2010

A Day I'll Never Forget

4 weeks ago today, I walked up these steps
and met a tiny little girl who would change my life forever....I was introduced to my daughter for the first time!
I met the nannies that lovingly cared for her and prayed for her.
I saw where she slept.
Anna also met her grandparents, Bill and SueSue, for the first time.

It was a day I'll never forget and one I will always be grateful for!

5 comments:

  1. LOVED this day! For you and for me! It is so special seeing these pictures of you with Anna. By the way, I'm keeping the blog around for a little longer. My story's not all told!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your special day ! Memories to treasure forever. What a blessing God has given both to you and to Anna in giving you each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what wonderful pictures and a life changing day. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping and praying I will be walking up those steps soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really neat story!
    My mom said she got to see Anna's kissy lips this weekend! She will have photos with her next time! I emailed them to her, but you had already left!

    ReplyDelete