How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Spring Time!

We had a beautiful day in East Tennessee and decided to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Anna loves riding in the jogger stoller...a super steal at $35 at a local consignment sale! (I love a good deal and the better the deal, the more I love it!)You'ld think by all the blankets that I must run really fast, huh??!! I wish...it's just been breezy :)
With any change of season, new accessories are necessary! So, I give you the latest addition to Anna's wardrobe- a must have for sunny weather..."Please, no more autographs!"
Check out my girl's new shades!! Couldn't you just eat her up??!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay... your kid needs to quit being so stinkin cute! And I love the jogger! We've wanted one since Brenner was a baby... three years ago! Guess it's about time to get around to buying one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of the deal on your jogging stroller, and hoping my girl loves riding in one, also! Anna is just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO Cute !!! Love the glasses !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...love her in those shades. :)

    ReplyDelete