
Even in Florida on vacation, I thought daily about my baby in Ethiopia. I can't count the number of times it was said, "Next year, if your baby is here..." I love it and I love even more the thought that he or she (or they!) might be home by this time next year. I had a great few days with my family in Destin. I'm not a super hot weather, bake in the sun girl- more of a great breeze sit under the umbrella and read a book gal. (Yet another sign I'm getting old!) Anyway, we had super weather and I loved watching my niece and nephew play...and my parents play with them. I'm so pleased to be able to post a few pictures that I took on vacation (do you sense the pride in my voice?) So, meet my family.....

Mom and dad are so fantastic to take us all on vacation...THANKS!

Beautiful girl!

Mister wasn't so happy during his modeling debut...but isn't he super cute?








Ah, the beach. I am so glad you are enjoying your summer and reflecting about how amazing your child(ren) are going to be. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun. We loved you being with us and look forward to our expanded family next year!! Great Pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom