
Many of you are familiar with the amazing work done at St. Jude Children's Hospital to fight childhood cancer. Since their founding, St. Jude has had a significant impact on the treatment and survival of childhood cancer and blood disorders. They treat all patients regardless of their ability to pay! Click here to see what St. Jude is doing to help kids around the world!
Each December, the St. Jude Marathon is held in Memphis to benefit the hospital. I have participated the past 2 years and it has become my favorite 1/2 marathon of the year. I love it for the amazing courageous kids it benefits- kids who bravely press on much further than the 13.1 miles I will complete. These precious children is why I need your help.
I have signed up to compete as a St. Jude Hero with the goal of raising $1500 to benefit the hospital. $.85 of every dollar donated goes directly toward research and patient care. So, will you consider joining me in this fight for life? Click here to donate now! 16 weeks until race day....it time to start training....stay tuned for training updates.








No comments:
Post a Comment