How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Leaf

To help pull myself out of the blahs, I'm going to be thankful. I'm going to appreciate all of the good things in my life and enjoy some of my favorite things. Today's favorite thing: getting to come home for lunch! I love that I work so close to home- only 2 1/2 miles! As a result, I get to sleep later, save gas, and come home for lunch! Speaking of lunch, on of my other favorite things- summer fruit and Lean Cuisine. Yum! Gotta get back to work. Theresa, thanks for your sweet comment....hey that's another thing I love comments on my blog!

And another thing....I am so thankful for the local Ethiopia adoption community. They are such fantastic people. And I love watching them get referrals and bring home their kiddos. Congratulations to the Easts! They got their referral earlier today. Can't wait to see your little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you girlfriend!!!!!!! Send me your email address! :)

    ReplyDelete