Lots of random thankful thoughts today.....I am always thrilled when another family begins the adoption journey. Check out this blog- another Tennessee family on their way to Ethiopia! One more baby will get a forever home- that always makes for a good day.
I had a fantastic yoga class tonight...WhooHoo! It had been a long time since I had a good class. Although my balance was off due to my cold, I could have held down dog all night long. Yoga is fabulous!!
Curb side recycling- has saved a ton of clutter in my garage.
Upcoming vacation.....can't wait! The dogs are going to a new kennel that I am so excited about. I know they will get great care and have lots of attention and play time. I'll probably be singing their praises in an upcoming post- stay tuned fellow dog owners.
Last one...I love Sunday afternoon naps! Can I get an Amen?! Can I specify in my homestudy that I require a child that takes Sunday naps?
Quick addition: If you don't follow Katie's blog about her work in Uganda, please consider checking it out. She is being used by the Lord in big ways to love the kids in there. Her story is incredible.... How can you not love that?!
Hope yall have a fantastic Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Just so you know, if you need someone to keep your dogs...I am the best temp dog mommy there ever was. I totally thought there were greyhounds in my future until there just weren't. And I have an 8' tall fenced back yard.
ReplyDeleteAnd I really mean it, even though it's a bit of a (really long) drive. I am very, very happy to help whenever you need it.
ReplyDelete