How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Monday, October 19, 2009

4 Months Old Today!!

My little girl is 4 months old today! Happy Birthday little one! I hate that time is passing while I am here and she is there, but I am confident she is being well taken care of. I hope my tiny girl is up to 4 pounds for her 4 month birthday.

I have tried hard to keep from buying too many clothes for my little girl. However, I made a poor choice and stopped by the Carter's outlet last week... the big outlet with the amazing 70% off everything upstairs! They have the cutest things. I tried to use restraint, but got a few small things that are so super cute and this little Halloween treat for my gal:

Is that not one of the most fun bibs you've ever seen?! Yes, I know white is a bad choice, but that's what they make Clorox for! So Happy Birthday to you little girl...you'll be wearing this cute accessory this time next year!!

There is A LOT to do before my tiny angel comes home- this is just what is currently on the radar...
*finish up a stack of paperwork
(because I had been waiting for so long, most of it had expired and had to be redone)
*get dossier to Holt in Oregon (due to the agency change)
*pick out bedding for the nursery
*host Craft 'Cause you Care- a benefit for international adoption
*run a half marathon (see the St. Jude logo at the top right of the page and donate to help find a cure for childhood cancer)
*paint a nursery
*get a court date and PASS COURT!

That may get me through the end of the year....then the fun REALLY starts!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to come over one night next week and go through all the baby clothes that I have? Or I could bring my bins to your place. Let me know....it would be fun! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog.... I love your blog and can't wait to revisit and read more. Yes, it is fun to start collecting things. But, then it is hard to have them sitting around.... waiting....

    Blog soon,
    J

    ReplyDelete