
I am still so thrilled over the referral of my little angel. Some days it still doesn't seem real. Looking at baby bedding just feels really strange. I'm sure it will become reality soon enough (probably at 3am when she is hungry!) Anyway, because my dossier was submitted in January to my old agency, all the paper work needed to be update- most of it was over a year old. So, I have spent this week trying to get it all updated. Hopefully, things will be sent to Nashville on Friday for state authentication and then onto Oregon and the Holt office by next Wednesday. Then the wait for a court date begins. It seems that a lot of this process is hurry up and then wait. But, I am confident that I will get to Ethiopia to get my tiny girl.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE EASTS!
The Easts passed court today and will soon be travelling to pick up their daughter in Ethiopia!! WhoooHoooo! This lucky little girl is coming home to a fantastic family. I can't wait to meet her and watch this family grow.








Don't make me start crying again...I was a bundle of nerves yesterday morning and then overflowing with so much joy and thankfulness. I can't wait for you to get a court date, pass, and get to your sweet little girl!!! Yay for being on top of those documents so quickly...you are GOOD!
ReplyDeleteTheresa