Thursday, October 1, 2009
Praise God from whom All Blessings Flow!
At 4:15 today, I received the most amazing phone call....the one that made me a mommie!! I have a 3 1/2 month old daughter waiting for me in Ethiopia!!! I am once again amazed at how good our God is and so thankful that she and I are now FAMILY. More to come in the next few days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








WAHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It was wonderful celebrating with you tonight! Your daughter is PRECIOUS! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAAAAYYY!!! And to think a few days ago you were considering jumping ship! God had a perfect plan!
ReplyDeleteok, news travels fast... all the way to TX!!!! YEAH!!! WAHOO!!!!!! I can't tell you how amazing i feel for you and that sweet little girl! What a blessed pair of gals! Praying for you and her! unbelievable!!! YEAH! Did i already say that?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a happy day. This was me last week. I'm still in a fog of delight. Here's to quick court dates and traveling soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Congratulations! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteYeah,I am so excited for you!!! You are going to be a great mommie!!! Love you, Traci
ReplyDeleteYay Julie! What an amazing day! I'm SO happy for you and thrilled that we got to celebrate with you last night! God is good! You HAVE been blessed!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you. All that waiting finally paying off. You'll be such a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteLoved, loved celebrating with you last night! I wasn't sure if you know about this family...I thought of them on my way home last night...their sweet, big baby girl was a teeney one at referral! Check them out if you don't know them. Suzi is WONDERFUL!!!http://redmansjourney.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteNot sure why I'm coming up as "matt", but it's me!
ReplyDeleteKarey Mize :)
YAY!!! So excited for you! Glad that you changed agencies. Can't wait to see pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog through others and am thrilled to hear of your referral. Congratulations and I can't wait to follow along and see how the rest of your process goes. Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through Teresa's shout out! We received our referral last week and are still on Cloud 9! Just wanted to tell you Congrats! Look forward to following the rest of your journey!
ReplyDeleteStumbled upon your blog through the East's blog...wanted to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your referral! Wondering which agency you are with. I brought home my 9 mo. old daughter through AGCI 6 months ago. So happy for you and your daughter...what a special day!
ReplyDeleteSunday
slandraint@yahoo.com
I could not be happier for you! I know you are going to be a wonderful mom. May God bless you with the strength, wisdom, patience, and love that is already in you! All my love. Miss you, Angela Murr
ReplyDelete