How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Thursday, October 29, 2009

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes.....and more

There is not a lot better than shopping for cute baby girl clothes....except baby girl clothes a friend wants to GIVE you!! My sweet little girl will be well dressed for the first year she is home thanks to my friend Theresa. She emailed me that she had "bins" of clothes for my baby girl-yes BINSSS! So on Tuesday night I made my way over to her house to find a mountain of baby clothes- I think I made yummy baby clothes noises at each one. So to Theresa: Thank you a million for all the baby clothes. Your generosity is so appreciated. My girl will be in style for a long time. Thank you, too for answering a year's worth of questions about adoption...you helped me get here!
Yes, there were 3+ bins of clothes and shoes....WOW!
Theresa reminisced!
I'm loving all the clothes!!

Theresa and her husband will be travelling to Ethiopia in about a month to bring home their daughter- I can't wait to meet Miss Macy! It's always so exciting to see another child come home!

All my paperwork is now complete! It arrived at the Holt office on Tuesday and I got word today that everything looks good and my dossier is on it's way to Washington DC- it will go to the State Department and then to the Ethiopian Embassy before heading to Ethiopia. Once it gets in country, I will be assigned a court date. After I pass court (crossed fingers it will be on the first try), all that's left is travelling to bring my little girl home! God has been so good and so faithful!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting all of the paper work re-done and submitted! Now it is time to wait again! Hopefully not too long! Sounds like you have plenty to do to keep you busy! How sweet is Theresa? Wow! Love all of those baby girl clothes! I've been praying for Miss Anna! Have you had any more updates on her? Hope to see you Sunday! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete