How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've got a Whopper!

My baby girl is growing! When I got my referral, she weighed only 3 lbs 9 ozs- she was 3 1/2 months old. Today she turns 7 months old and she is up to a whopping 7 lbs 9 ozs!! WHOHOO! She should fit in new born clothes- no preemie clothes at our house! I'm so thankful to know that my little girl is growing, especially in light of her illnesses.

Tonight is clean out the nursery night. It until now it has been my guest room. They're coming tomorrow to pick up the bed that has been in there, lots of clothes that don't fit any more and other junk that has just accumulated in my home. I love getting rid of this much stuff! Mabye by the time I go to bed, there'll be an picture of my giant pile of stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see she has been able to gain that much weight. I am so proud that you are FINALLY getting the room ready. Ha Ha I hope to see a picture w/ an empty room ready for the painter. Love you, Traci

    ReplyDelete