How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Monday, January 25, 2010

Every mom, I mean kid, needs one of these.....

...of course only my daughter's will actually be true!!! HaHaHa!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I guess-oh yeah I know this is true for you and all other moms. Can you believe I am still up and looking at your blog. Scarey!!! I am so excited I am having a hard time containing myself. I can remember the excited/anticipation of my own and know how this feels. I still want to see the painter picture. Ha I need to tell him he is on the blog. Will talk to you soon and as always thanks for listening and being an inspiration. Sorry had to throw that in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, forgot. Still can't get over the dimples ever time I see them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two of these for Ella!!! LOL! Found at BRU on sale...couldn't pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed your shower. Couldn't leave the kids cause Tom was working : ( Love the bib and artwork....I ordered my t-shirt too! I
    can't wait to miss Anna and hear all about your trip!

    xoxo,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete