I'm hoping to travel in February and bring my little angel home!! Oh, I can't wait to snuggle my little girl and kiss on those cheeks! Praise our good God for his awsome gift!
Coincidentally, my best friend had offered to go with me to register tonight. So off we went to the Babies R Us. Going in, I felt pretty confident I knew what I needed.....that didn't last long. Thank goodness for my experienced mommy friend, Julie who could direct me in the specifics. It's rather overwhelming when you're standing there with the gun, just waiting to shoot something. I managed the Mylicon drops and baby Tylenol all by myself...after that, I needed a LOT of guidance. Still a bit to do, but we got a good chunk of it taken care of. Thanks JG!
In other news.... the Knoxville Marathon, or 1/2 marathon for me, is in 12 weeks! Training started tonight in the 20 degree weather. We finished our first 2 miles in 27 minutes. One training session down, 35 more to go. Could there be a more appropriate way to cap off this adoption journey? I hope my little one likes to ride in a stroller!! Race day is Sunday, March28...wanna join us?!








Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics from Babies R Us! I remember when I first registered at that store! I, too was totally overwhelmed! Thank goodness for our experienced mommy friends who helped us to know what we needed! :) I can't wait to go print your registery and pick out a little something for your sweet baby girl! SO happy for you........
ReplyDeleteCongrtaulations on passing...I just found your blog...waiting on a court date myself. I hope you get your travel approval soon!
ReplyDelete