Bill loved showing off his grand daughter at baseball!
Anna's first time as a rail bird.
Anna seemed to have a good time, too!
east tennessee to ethiopia and everything in between
Anna's first time as a rail bird.
Anna seemed to have a good time, too!
Addis Ababa |
So stinkin cute!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Seeing pictures of you and Bill makes me miss you and all the other wonderful people we met on our trip!!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. She is adorable! I'm going to have to come up with some more adjectives to describe this beauty! Helen just looked at the close up pic of Anna in her carrier and said, "Oh she has a pretty smile!" So glad that you got out and enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend!
ReplyDeleteJulie!! NO WAY! My baby brother was PLAYING at that game!! He is Will Locante, lefty sophomore pitcher - I think he brought up the last inning?
ReplyDeleteSmall world!
Yay! Already a TN fan! Love her smile!
ReplyDeleteJulie... you need to PM me! It's ChrissyMJensen "at" AOL .com
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny!