How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, Julie, I don't know how you stand that much cuteness in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SO good! I love that she already has chubby cheeks! What a BIG difference from your referral photos. I hope I can visit you soon...let me know when you are out of the cocoon phase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! She is adorable! Can't wait to visit with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's so cute Julie! We felt so lucky to be a part of your homecoming. Lily is still talking about little baby Anna. Hope you are settling into motherhood!

    Wendy M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! I am so excited for you in your new adventures of motherhood...and so excited for Anna!

    ReplyDelete