Home less than 24 hours and we have already been busy....a trip to the pediatrician for follow up on pneumonia that Anna brought home, Babies R Us for bottles, and an All American breakfast of a biscuit and Diet Coke for me! Soooo yummy after a week without ice, Diet Coke and cautious eating!
On October 1, 1009 I got my referral for this little peanut who weighed only 3lbs 9ozs...

This morning at the doctor, that same little gal weighed 9lbs 4ozs!

Wow!
She is so sweet!! I don't think you can be plump at nine pounds, but look at those adorable cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your trip!
julie - i've been praying for you guys and so thankful you've made it home. She's a doll!! Can't wait to see you at church and hear details :)
ReplyDeletehugs, pam
She's precious...and I'm sure you're just in awe of her. I hope she's feeling better soon. Glad you got that cold diet coke again!
ReplyDeleteIs there a specific type of bottle that they recommend buying (I'm not sure what they used at the care center in ET)? What did you buy for her?
Sorry so many questions. Welcome home!
How Cute !!! Praying she is better soon ! Your little Anna couldn't be any more precious. So thrilled for you. Sending love and blessings your way.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Wow what a tiny little girl. My oldest was 9 lbs 1oz when I had him. lol. How old was she when you got the referral?
ReplyDeleteJULIE! You are super mom for blogging already! Oh I just love her! I could hardly see you two through my tears at the airport. I am overjoyed for you both! Welcome home Anna!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful she is. She looks so happy and I know she already knows and loves her mommie.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing already doing this. I would be sleeping.
Glad you are home!!!
traci
Morgan saw her picture and said,"She's BEAUTIFUL!"-Julie B
ReplyDelete