How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!
1 John 3:1

A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.
Psalm 68:5-6




Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where has this been all my life?!


I have discovered the greatest invention ever! Let me offer a little background before I reveal this fantastic tool: I live in a place where the summer humidity often equals the summer temperatures. I have hair that likes to be curly but definitely needs taming....in the winter. So today, as I watched it get bigger and frizzier by the hour, I decided to take back the power and tame what a few weeks ago was a really cute hair cut. Me and my crazy hair took a giant step into the 21st century and bought...a flat iron!!! Where has this invention been all my life? I could have survived middle school pictures with much less shame and embarrassment had I had one of these. I just finished my first attempt and must say, you can't fail at flat iron! It's fool proof and totally fantastic! I may have to get a bigger purse so I can carry it around with me! I love that I am back in charge of my locks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment